ChildStory Partner makes it easier for our service partners to interact with Communities and Justice (DCJ). It lets our partners securely send and receive information about the children and young people they work with.
Key tasks and functions available in Partner include:
- online placement requests
- case management
- pre-populated online forms
- payment verifications
- Justice Link integration.
Who uses ChildStory Partner?
ChildStory Partner is used by:
- funded service providers that offer placements under the Permanency Support Program (PSP)
- funded service providers that deliver a targeted early intervention program, e.g. Brighter Futures, Youth Hope, Intensive Family Based Services or Intensive Family Preservation
- other government agencies, including Health, Education and Justice
- external legal partners
How can I access ChildStory Partner?
If you are a service partner who requires access to ChildStory Partner read our guide for information on how to request access.
Who can I contact for assistance?
For support with ChildStory, please call 1300 356 696, or email ChildStory.Support@facs.nsw.gov.au.
Where can I find more information?
Visit the ChildStory Partner website for more information.