Restrictive Practices Authorisation Portal
The Restrictive Practices Authorisation (RPA) Portal allows Registered NDIS Providers and Practitioners to:
- Register with the NSW FACS RPA System
- Request user access to NSW FACS RPA System
- Submit Restrictive Practice forms for authorisation
- Record outcome summaries, and
- Request a FACS Independent Specialist for RPA panels
NSW RPA System Access
Please note that both a Registration form and a User Access Request form will be required
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 28 Apr 2021