Deliver funded services
News, policies, resources, tools and other information about funded contracts and delivering funded services.
- Keep updated on important information about COVID-19
- Annual accountability: resources for 2019–2020
- Contracting portal
- Charter for working with contracted service providers
- Glossary for funded contract management
- Make a contracting complaint, allegation of misconduct, compliment or suggestion
- Pricing, procuring and contracting human services
Browse Deliver funded services
News and updatesInformation to help you stay up-to-date with news and changes to the way we work with service providers.
Funded contract management resourcesInformation and contracts for delivering DCJ-funded services, and resources to assist you to meet your contractual obligations. This includes material about annual accountability, subcontracting, complaints and more.
Other resourcesLinks to useful information and resources to assist with contract management.
DCJ funded programsFind out more about FACS funded programs that service providers are currently delivering
Support and trainingFor support, your DCJ contract manager is main point of contact. Get district office contact details, find out who else to contact for assistance, and see the training resources available.
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 20 May 2019