- A–Z policies, guides, fact sheets and forms
An A–Z of all funded contract management-related policies, guides, fact sheets and forms for DCJ service providers.
- About the Funded Contract Management Framework
A summary of the framework, and its scope.
- Annual accountability
Resources to assist you to complete the annual accountability process.
- Authorised signatories for DCJ contracts and other legal documents
Information for service providers to clarify the requirements for authorised signatories (and their delegates) for contracts and other legal documents.
- Charter for working with contracted service providers
This charter conveys the principles, values, commitments and expectations of DCJ’s working relationship with service providers to achieve positive outcomes for individuals, families and communities.
- Contracting issues and complaints
Making complaints to us, and your responsibilities for resolving complaints and protecting whistleblowers. How we handle complaints and deal with allegations of misconduct.
- Contracting portal
Direct access to funding, payment and contracting information for service providers
- Glossary for funded contract management
Definition of the terms used in the Funded Contract Management Framework.
- Joint working arrangements
Information about joint working arrangements, and how they may affect the contract with us.
- Human Services Agreement (HSA)
Information for service providers about the standard contract for human services in NSW.
- Mergers, acquisitions and amalgamations
Information for service providers contracted by us, about the implications of a merger, acquisition, amalgamation or similar change of control, and the requirements for notifying us.
Information for service providers contracted by us, about the additional responsibilities and obligations of subcontracting, and the requirements for obtaining consent to subcontract.