Contract compliance and performance management
The Programs and Service Design Division (PSD) of DCJ is mandated to manage the contractual relationship with community housing providers to whom it provides assistance. This is undertaken via streamlined contractual arrangements and a coordinated Community Housing Contract Compliance and Performance Management Framework.
The Contract Compliance and Performance Management Framework was updated in October 2016 and outlines:
- changes made to the previous version of the Framework (published in 2012 and 2014)
- benchmarks and tolerance levels
- processes for the assessment of contract compliance and performance
- processes for remedial action, and
- areas identified for ongoing work and further review.
- The 2014/15 Data Collection and Reporting Guidelines were developed to provide guidance to community housing providers in compiling and completing data submissions in 2016/17 under the Framework.
Some specific 'data item' level changes have been made to data collections for 2016/17 reporting. Information relating to these changes has been communicated directly to providers.
The Guidelines remain relevant for 2015/16 reporting in terms of:
- processes for data collection
- reporting timeframes
- overall reporting requirements, and
- what DCJ will do with submitted data.