Rental subsidy application online form
Use this online form to apply for a rent subsidy.
Apply for Rental Subsidy Continue my saved form
You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.
Housing Contact Centre: 1800 422 322
Who can use the form
Tenants of DCJ Housing
What you will need
Before you start you will need:
- an email address
- a mobile number
What you may need
- DCJ Client Reference Number or Payment Reference Number
- Documents supporting your request
- Centrelink number
- Australian drivers licence, Australian passport or Medicare card
When completing your form, you can expect
- to receive communication from us via email and SMS
- to be able to update your form over 30 days
- to be able to upload supporting documents online
- that your income and identification details are checked securely online
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 29 Jul 2021