Apply for Rentstart Bond Loan
DCJ Housing provides help with the cost of setting up a new private rental with a Rentstart Bond Loan. You may be eligible for the bond loan if you are an Australian citizen, and a resident of NSW. The loan is interest-free and paid back to DCJ Housing.
Who can apply
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- residents of New South Wales
- you have less than $3000 cash
- those who have been approved for a rental property.
Pre-approved Bond Loans must apply using the Application for Rentstart paper form.
What you may need
- proof of current assets
- proof of citizenship
- your Centrelink number, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
- proof of income.
Check that your Real Estate Agent / Landlord is able to complete their part of the form online.
What to expect
- communication from us via email and SMS
- income and identification details checked instantly and securely online
- upload supporting documents online
- ability to update your form over 14 days.
Get step-by-step help with the online form.
If you have an enquiry call the Housing Contact Centre.
Housing Contact Centre: 1800 422 322